How does allocation of new homes affect families with adult children at university?


You would need to make sure that the adult children are either on or added to the tenancy as authorized occupants and that they use the home as their main and principal home.  They would then be considered as part of the household.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder