Can the council provide disturbance payments as lump sums instead of residents having to provide evidence through receipts?


The council is considering whether disturbance payments could be paid as lump sums.  Such an approach would need adaptations to some of the payments systems and the council has a responsibility to its residents to ensure that all payments it makes are justified and supported by documentation. 

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder