Can the council provide disturbance payments as lump sums instead of residents having to provide evidence through receipts?


The council is considering the request for lump sum disturbance payments. If this approach were to be adopted, then size of payment would be linked to size of home. It should be noted that the council also provides direct assistance to tenants such as removals service, disconnection and reconnection of appliances, provision of a paint pack and provision of new flooring. Additional direct assistance is available for those with special needs. A decision will be taken on whether to move to a lump sum payment in 2018.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder