- Our fourth-floor slab is now complete.
- We will be pouring the first section of the fifth-floor slab on Tuesday 11 May.
- The parapet walls for the fourth-floor roof are in progress and will be complete by the end of the week. A parapet is a low protective wall along the edge of a roof, bridge, or balcony.
- We will be erecting columns from the fifth floor up to the roof from Wednesday 12 May. They will then be poured with concrete shortly after they have been erected.
- Decking to the fifth floor is in progress and will continue for most of next week. Decking is the temporary support framework that’s set out prior to concrete pouring.
- The mortar silos for the blockwork and brickwork will be delivered on Wednesday 12 May.
- The drainage and services along the Dorset Road elevation will commence next week and will continue throughout the week.
- We have our third delivery of blocks to site on Monday 10 May and our fourth block delivery on Friday 14 May so you will see another lorry on site during these times.
- We will currently not be working on Saturdays however notice will be given if future Saturdays are required.
Parapet walls in progress