- The First floor Concrete slab will be poured on Monday 12th April using the static pump. This will complete level 1 and allow columns and walls to commence.
- From Tuesday 13th columns and walls will begin going up from level 1 to 2 followed by the formwork decking. Once the decking is complete this allows steel reinforcement to be laid in preparation for concrete works. The concrete works are planned for the following week.
- Level 3 formwork decking will continue from Monday and will span up to the halfway point of the building. Our plan is to pour 50% of the third floor on Friday 16th April using the concrete static pump
- We plan to continue the ground floor services and drainage between the building and tower crane. As the services are finished we will prepare the ground for the scaffold to start. Scaffold is planned to start in early May.
- As the concrete begins to cure this allows us the remove the formwork decking. You will notice more banging when removing the back propping but we will ensure to stay within our agreed noise limits
- Tower crane in use lifting materials to all areas inside site boundary and from Wednesday 14th April we will be lifting materials off lorries from Dorset Rd into the site. This has been agreed by the Local Highways with strict protocols to adhere too and safety measures in place.
Picture 1. Showing first to second floor structure.
Picture to show site progress of structure