- We will be pouring the second section of the fifth-floor slab on Tuesday 18 May.
- Scaffolding will commence from Tuesday 18 May.
- The parapet walls for the fourth-floor roof are complete. A parapet is a low protective wall along the edge of a roof, bridge, or balcony.
- We will continue to erect columns from the fifth floor to the roof level. They will then be poured with concrete shortly after they have been erected.
- Decking to the roof level will commence for most of next week. Decking is the temporary support framework that’s set out prior to concrete pouring.
- The drainage and services along the Dorset Road elevation will continue next week.
- Various deliveries will be arriving through-out the week.
- We will currently not be working on Saturdays however notice will be given if future Saturdays are required.
Decking to Fifth Floor
Progression to Concrete Structure