- Our fifth-floor slab is now complete
- Our sixth-floor roof level slab is now 50% complete.
- We will be pouring the final section of the roof slab on Friday 28 May. This will complete the overall frame with only upstands left to pour.
- We will be striking the columns and the lift core. The shutters will then be transported off site as they are not needed anymore.
- Decking to final section of the sixth floor is in progress and will continue for most of next week. Decking is the temporary support framework that’s set out prior to concrete pouring.
- The internal blockwork on the ground floor will commence on Monday 24 May.
- The drainage and service works will continue throughout the week.
- Our next block delivery will be on Wednesday 26 May and our first delivery of bricks will be on Thursday 27 May.
- The scaffolding will continue.
Picture 1 shows structure progress.
Picture 2 shows scaffold in progress.