My home is overcrowded with adult children; what home will I be offered?


See Guarantee 2 for secure tenants. The council cannot re-house adult children into separate homes as this would conflict with the council’s Allocation Scheme and could be considered unfair to other tenants and those on the housing waiting list. As a result, the council won’t be offering separate accommodation for adult children. For homeowners, it may be possible to make shared ownership homes available for adult children; but this will have to be explored on an estate-by-estate basis and considered in the context of project viability and affordability to the potential purchasers.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder