What is the process for the council to value my home if I chose to sell it back to the council?


The council will ask its agents to carry out a market valuation of the property. In parallel to this, if you wish, you can obtain your own valuation from another RICS qualified surveyor of your choice. Once the council and you as the homeowner have reached agreement on the value of the property, then the transaction proceeds.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder