For week commencing 4 May 2021
- Our third floor slab is now complete
- Our fourth floor slab is now 50% complete
- The next section of our fourth-floor slab will be poured on Tuesday 4 May. This will then take our fourth floor to 75% complete.
- On Thursday 6 May we will then pour the remainder of the fourth-floor slab, taking it to 100% completion. We will have a concrete pump on site on the Tuesday and Thursday.
- Decking to the fourth floor is in progress around core B and will continue for most of next week. Decking is the temporary support framework that’s set out prior to concrete pouring.
- We are continuing to remove the decking on the third floor around core A and will complete this by the end of next week.
- The drainage and services along the Dorset Road elevation will commence next week and will continue throughout the week.
- We have our second delivery of block to site on Thursday so you will see another lorry on site for a period of time.
- In line with our planning conditions we will continue to work Saturdays between the hours of 8am – 1pm.
Picture above to show the fourth floor 50% concrete slab completion.
Picture above to show structure progression to fourth floor.