Weekly Update 26 April 2021
• Our first floor slab is now complete
• Our second floor slab is now complete
• Our third-floor slab is 50% complete with the other 50% being poured on Thursday 29 April. We will have a concrete pump on site that day.
• Our fourth-floor slab (roof of core A) will be cast on Monday 26 April. We will have a concrete pump in that day. Following on from that we will build the parapet walls and lift overruns completing this section of the concrete frame
• As the concrete reaches designed strength, we are able to strike the back propping and clear the slabs in preparation for the next element of works – brick and block work
• We will be installing our permanent concrete stairs next week using the tower crane.
• Services and drainage running up to the crane area will continue next week.
• We have our first delivery of block to site on Tuesday 27 April so you will see another lorry on site for a period of time.
• In line with our planning conditions we will continue to work Saturdays between the hours of 8am – 1pm.
Picture to show the steels for 3rd floor balcony in preparation for concrete pour.
Resident Progress Plans 23.04.21
Below are the resident progress plans for this week.