Weekly Update - For week commencing 31 May 2021
- Our roof slab is now complete.
- All reinforced concrete work will be complete by Friday 4
- We will be striking decking on the 5th The decking will be collected by flatbed trucks throughout the week.
- We will be concrete pouring parapet walls and the lift overrun on the main roof. Upstands on balconies will also be being poured.
- The internal blockwork on the ground floor will continue throughout the week.
- The drainage and services will continue throughout the week.
- Our next block deliveries will be on Thursday 3 June and Friday 4 June. Our second silo will be delivered on Tuesday 1 June.
- The scaffolding will continue to go up along the South elevation and will continue around to the West elevation.
Picture above to show the fifth- floor parapet walls.
Picture above to show scaffold progression.