Weekly Update - 8 March 2021
- Installation of ground beams ongoing and due for completion by the end of the week.
- Installation of drainage ongoing.
- 50mm of Concrete blinding directly to soils below Cellcore continues.
- Installation of Cellcore board on going to pour 3 of 3.
- Rebar to pour 3 area on Ground floor slab. (This is to add further strength to concrete.)
- Concreting ground floor slab. Pour 3 of 4 (concrete pour)
- Installation underground services. (Drainage, BT, Virgin, Electric, Water)
- Tower crane in use lifting materials to all areas inside site boundary.
- Concrete columns to First floor slab.
- Temporary decking to First floor slab.
Picture above shows an example of concrete pours. This example shows rebar enforcement.
Picture above shows how concrete columns are formed.
Picture above shows the concrete columns once formed.