What support can I get to move outside Lambeth?


The council can help you get in touch with the relevant housing departments in the local authorities in other places that you may wish to move to. The council can also help you understand their procedures and to complete forms. The council does not, however, have reciprocal arrangements with other local authorities and your ability to obtain a home, wherever you wish to move to outside of Lambeth, will depend upon availability of council homes in that area.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder