Who pays for tenants’ aids and adaptations?


The council will carry out a medical assessment to determine what aids and adaptation you would require. Where this medical assessment shows that you will need aids and adaptations to your new home, then they will be built in and paid for by Homes for Lambeth. This will not come out of your home loss payment.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder