Who will carry out valuations of new properties?


The council will instruct surveyors to carry out independent valuations of homes.

Homeowners are also able to instruct their own RICS registered valuers to carry out a valuation for them, where the council will pay for these costs when the property sale goes completes.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder