Who will carry out valuations of new properties?


The council will instruct surveyors to carry out independent valuations of homes. Homeowners are also able to instruct their own RICS registered valuers (with experience of the local housing market) to carry out a valuation for them, the council will pay for these reasonable costs. Such costs need to be agreed with the council during the purchase process.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Created with NationBuilder